207Re: Roundtable Discussion

  • Meurig ap Cynfarch
    Sep 11, 2006
      It is both.

      In the planning of such an event, individuals from each of the groups
      have the opportunity to work with each other - and in doing so - get
      to know one another.

      Likewise, by pooling our resources and skills under a single banner -
      namely Ayreton - we should be able to pull off a spectacular event
      worthy of the whole region.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch
      Chronicler & Webminister
      Shire of Vanished Wood

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:

      > Perhaps I'm being overly forward (since this is my first
      involvement
      > in the idea / planning), but is the intention to draw people from
      > elsewhere in the kingdom and show them our combined abilities, or is it
      > a continuation in the "getting to know each other better" process? Or
      > both at once?
      >
      > Xavier

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic