      From: John Adams <auldefarte@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 5:27:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] ANNOUNCEMENT: Mayoral Succession to be General Election!

      No prob. My only concern was that there was indeed much Baronial business discussed at the ATHM, after it had been intended for there not to be any Baronial business at the ATHM. I know some who left the event before the meeting (since they weren't anticipating having missed anything), and some who didn't attend at all (since there wasn't supposed to be any Baronial business on the schedule), and so, are awaiting the details.

      Thanks, muchly.

      -- G