206*Dance Practice, in TGS, Tues Sep 12*

  • Teleri
    Sep 10 11:01 PM
      Everbody please come join us for Renaissance Dance
      Practices in September. We will be sharing the
      Tree-Girt-Sea Church site with the fencers, every
      other Tuesday. Everyone is welcome to come and learn
      Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and
      other fun styles of dance.

      Our full schedule for the rest of the Fall is still
      being worked out.

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm, Sept 12 and 28

      LOCATION: The Congregational Church of Jefferson Park.
      5320 West Giddings St., Chicago, IL 60630
      http://www.congregationalchurchofjeffersonpark.org/default.htm
      One block south & west of Milwaukee/Lawrence, near the
      blue line & Jefferson Park Station.

      Dance Practice Details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is
      invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between,
      are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 -
      5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com