      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Dayle Harding
      Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:21 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: ***SPAM?*** Re: [Ayreton] Re: Roundtable Discussion

      Calybrid--

      I don't think we're to the stage of who is doing what yet, as the most important part, site and date have yet to be determined.  However, we will have another planning meeting at the Fox Hunt event Sept. 30 and the All Souls event Nov. 4

      Acelina

      Callie <Calybrid@gmail. com> wrote:

      I wasnt able to attend the roundtable at MKAOD since i was involved in
      eventy-type stuff, but would like to be involved in future meetings
      and such. Let me know where the help is needed, and i'll jump in.

      Calybrid
      -Ravenslake