      From: Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 1, 2008 5:43:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Perceptions vs Reality

      I am somewhat sheepishly replying to my own message in light of my own
      suggestions. It has been brought to my attention (Thank you again,
      you-know-who! !!) that the minutes are indeed posted for, if not all, at
      least many of the town hall meetings. So, in light of that, I am
      wondering if future minutes might have "Minutes" in the subject header,
      so that if we have to use Yahoo's spiffy search function (no sarcasm
      here, cough) they are easily findable?

      My apologies and thanks,

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic