197Re: [Ayreton] RE: Heavy Fighting on Tuseday in Northbrook

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Sep 7 9:15 AM
      We have loaner armor, it's just a matter of remembering to bring it if we know we're going to have a heavy fighter presence.  We have plenty of room, both indoors and out--just remember it's getting dark earlier, and inside is a gymnasium floor that they JUST re-surfaced, so absolutely no dropping to your knees!  (Bring a rug or small carpet if you have one)

      On 9/7/06, Doug Petroshius <gintarasthetaura@...> wrote:
      I changed the above subject heading to read Northbrook.

      Since this is on my way home, I will attend as well. Even if those who do
      not have armor or cannot bring armor, there are many things that could be
      worked on at this practice. Slow work, movement dirlls, pell work, etc. You
      know, the kinds of things that we all TALK about doing one week, but end up
      going to our usual practice and just beat on each other ;)

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

      >From: Technomancer < technomancer90@...>
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Heavy Fighting on Tuseday in Glenview Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Arts
      >Martial
      >Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:29:30 -0700 (PDT)
      >

      >Several heavy fighters at MKAOD expressed an interest
      >in practicing at Glenbrook North on Tusedays. I plan
      >on showing up next week on the 12th.
      >

      >Jamie
      >

      > >   TUESDAY PRACTICES
      > >
      > > **  Thieves of Heart
      > >
      > >   This is currently only a Rapier practice however
      > > it is open to heavy fighters as well.  If you are a
      > > heavy fighter interested in this practice please
      > > contact Gintaras at gintarasthetaura@...
      > >
      > >   Everyone is welcome to attend!
      > >
      > >   Directions to the Thieves of Heart Practice!!
      > >
      > >     http://thieves.ayreton.org/
      > >
      > >   Practices are held Tuesday evenings 6:30p to 9p at
      > > the Glenbrook North High School.  Address: 2300
      > > Shermer Road, Northbrook IL.
      > >
      > >   Best way to I - 294 to Willow Road Exit.
      > >
      > >     Exit Willow road to the EAST.  Aprox 1.9 miles
      > > to Shermer Road.
      > >
      > >     Turn Left onto Shermer road.  Follow Shermer 4
      > > blocks to the last driveway into the school and turn
      > > left.
      > >
      > >     Go past the stop sign, turn left into the next
      > > parking lot and then turn right behind the tennis
      > > courts.  The parking lot will be on your left.  Look
      > > for the propped open door to the gym that will be on
      > > your left as you enter the parking lot.

      >Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
      >http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/LmiolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic