1961Ayreton Carnivale Information

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Feb 1, 2008
      Unto the list, salutations!

      I know that a request for teachers for the Ayreton Carnivale was posted
      a few days ago. I am still waiting to know what the theme of the event
      is, if there is one. I have a few different classes I could teach, and I
      want to know which would best suit the event, or how I want to tailor
      the classes to fit it. I also have a couple of currently non-SCA friends
      and also newer members of my household who might be interested in coming
      to the event, but right now I can't much tell them anything that is
      going on. There is nothing on the event website to give any information.

      Could someone please post this information ASAP? Thank you.

      Yours in service,

      Hlafdige Hilla Hamasdohtor, Scop
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic