      Sent: 2/1/2008 7:57:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Actual wording of the letter of intent

      Thank you for the posting.

      I'm beginning to have a better understanding of some of the conflict going on and only today I discovered a Society precedent and possible compromise to Tree-Girt-Sea loosing it's historical standing.

      http://cunnan. sca.org.au/ wiki/Ostgardr

      If the the hottest point to becoming a Barony is to have a representative of the Crown, then there is an alternative and Tree-Girt-Sea can remain a Province.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic