195Heavy Fighting on Tuseday in Glenview Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Arts Martial

  • Technomancer
    Sep 6, 2006
      Several heavy fighters at MKAOD expressed an interest
      in practicing at Glenbrook North on Tusedays. I plan
      on showing up next week on the 12th.

      Jamie

      > TUESDAY PRACTICES
      >
      > ** Thieves of Heart
      >
      > This is currently only a Rapier practice however
      > it is open to heavy fighters as well. If you are a
      > heavy fighter interested in this practice please
      > contact Gintaras at gintarasthetaura@...
      >
      > Everyone is welcome to attend!
      >
      > Directions to the Thieves of Heart Practice!!
      >
      > http://thieves.ayreton.org/
      >
      > Practices are held Tuesday evenings 6:30p to 9p at
      > the Glenbrook North High School. Address: 2300
      > Shermer Road, Northbrook IL.
      >
      > Best way to I - 294 to Willow Road Exit.
      >
      > Exit Willow road to the EAST. Aprox 1.9 miles
      > to Shermer Road.
      >
      > Turn Left onto Shermer road. Follow Shermer 4
      > blocks to the last driveway into the school and turn
      > left.
      >
      > Go past the stop sign, turn left into the next
      > parking lot and then turn right behind the tennis
      > courts. The parking lot will be on your left. Look
      > for the propped open door to the gym that will be on
      > your left as you enter the parking lot.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic