      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:55:12 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Actual wording of the letter of intent

      Sorry, I left off a footnote:

      "**Ayreton is a name we feel we can neither document, nor would
      wish to use as a baronial name, but was chosen for fun, several years
      ago, as a play on "the windy city", as all groups are in the
      Chicagoland area."

      And to be completely honest, this footnote is being questioned as
      some research shows it may actual be documentable. Although whether
      it is a name people want is another question altogether. (and one I
      hope people will show up at Stone Dog and discuss).

      Henry

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, "scribesquire" <Scribesquire@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Here it is. I have left off only the names of the seneschals
      > since that woudl just be extra bandwidth.
      >
      > Everyone can now see the evil intentions of your seneschals (THAT
      > IS A JOKE!!).....
      >
      > "This is to express the intent of the groups known as shires of
      > Grey Gargoyles, (Incipient
      Shire of) Foxvale, Rokkheldon, Vanished Woods
      > and the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea, that we wish to pursue becoming
      > a shell barony together.
      <snipped for brevity>