      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:46:28 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Actual wording of the letter of intent

      Here it is. I have left off only the names of the seneschals
      since that woudl just be extra bandwidth.

      Everyone can now see the evil intentions of your seneschals (THAT
      IS A JOKE!!).....

      "This is to express the intent of the groups known as shires of Grey
      Gargoyles, (Incipient Shire of) Foxvale, Rokkheldon, Vanished Woods
      and the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea, that we wish to pursue becoming a
      shell barony together.
      Each group has informally polled their active members to show that
      there is an interest and a willingness to become cantons under a
      single baronial group. This includes the group currently known
      as "the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea" , who as a group feel that this is
      important for the sake of regional unity, to show that we each
      participate on a level playing field.
      We have been playing together in an informal fashion and have under
      the name 'Ayreton' ** have hosted 2 events together and are currently
      planning a third. Weekly dancing, calligraphy, singing, fighting and
      heraldry get togethers are held involving all 5 groups.
      Together, we wish to formalize this union, to facilitate
      representation of the area.

      We await your permission so that we can pursue the next step in this