1922Re: [Ayreton] Re:Letter of Intent

  • JC Ravage
    Jan 30, 2008
      What remedy do you suggest? Any re-vote will have the same problems
      as the last one, with regard to people not voting. The voting was
      well-announced and proxies were available, so the only reason someone
      could not have made their vote recorded would be if they weren't
      paying attention at all until it was too late. Any re-vote that had a
      fixed deadline could not do better. What assurance do we have that
      enough people to satisfy you would turn up at the Towne Hall you
      suggested in your first post, when they didn't vote or send proxies to
      the voting that already took place?

      If instead you're asking for the polls to remain open until everyone's
      said "yea" or "nay," that's effectively asking for us to never do
      anything about it.

      William Atherbridge

      --
      "Hard it is to lift a full cup without spilling."--Gorice XII
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic