      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: krpurtell@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:44:53 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Lost and Found???

      Let me check at home.
      Is next Tuesday OK if we find it?

      -Kevin

      Jenna <JKlauss@homefirst. com> wrote:
      Good Day All,

      I was wondering if any had located a glasses case from the event?
      It appears to be extra long and when you open it there should be a
      pair of glasses and contact lense case inside. IF it is located
      could someone please let Anton or I know. Thank you very much!!

      Cheers
      B. Keiley
      LttleMS1 at yahoo dot com

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, "nadezda_zezastrizl " <nadezda_z@. ..>
      wrote:

      > Thank you to eveyone who helped out in some way with Tree-Girt-
      Sea's