187Project Night and (NEW!) Games Night

  • Onnen merch Dinogad Chwith
    Sep 5, 2006
      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton!

      Isn't it great to see so many activities available in the area? We'd
      like to add to the mix with the following:

      Ok, first, Project Night: Project Night will be offered this
      Wednesday, the 6th, at 6:30ish... After this week, we will move
      Project Night to every second and fourth Thursday of the month. Bring
      your project, tables will be provided as needed. BYOB and a dish to
      share. While this is hosted by members of the Shire of Vanished Wood,
      we welcome everyone in the area - let's see what people are working
      on! We reside on the border of Vanished Wood and Ravenslake (2310 W
      Nichols Rd, Arlington Hts, IL). From the south, take your best route
      to the intersection of I290/I90/Rt 53. Go north on Rt 53 until the
      expressway ends, then go East on Lake Cook Road. Turn into the first
      apartment complex (Country Glen) and go straight into the complex.
      Follow the signs to Bldg 2310 (turn before the 3rd speed bump).
      Heraldry will be hanging on our balcony to help you identify us. From
      the north, please email me at onnen.bach@... or call me at (847)
      483-5279 for directions. Mapquest will put you in a different suburb....

      Games Night: Starting Saturday, Sept 9 and continuing on the second
      Saturday of the month (will be rescheduled if there is an event that
      weekend within 100 miles), we are excited to invite one and all for
      Games Night! Each month we will learn one or two medieval board
      games, appropriate for children and adults. Cloth "boards" will be
      made up and available to take home. Again, BYOB and a dish to share -
      Games night starts around 6:30ish. For directions, see above. We
      will post the week before which game(s) will be presented. This week,
      we will focus on Fanorona and Alquerques (same board).

      Thanks, Onnen and Meurig
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic