1867Stone Dog Inn V Announcement: Call for Volunteers and Auction Donations

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Jan 14, 2008
      Greetings Good Gentles,

      As you may remember from my prior post, the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles is holding their event, Stone Dog Inn V: the Clash of the Tartans, on February 23, 2008, at Ida Noyes Hall.

      We have a variety of activities scheduled for Stone Dog Inn V, including Rapier Tournaments, and the return of some other popular activities: the Populace Pillow Fight, various period Games of Chance, the Variety Show and the Stone Dog Inn Auction. We are also adding Scottish-themed activities: a Make A Kilt Competition, and a variation on the Highland Games.

      I am also taking this time to place a call for volunteers. There are spaces open for those who wish to assist at this years' Stone Dog Inn.

      We are looking for folks for the following:
      -Set up crew
      -Clean up crew
      -Feast staff/ food servers
      -Scullery
      -Troll
      -Croupiers
      -Pawn shop staff
      -Auction staff/ assistance

      Also, if there are those who wish to assist in Marshaling the Rapier Tourneys, or those who want to get some Rapier MiT signatures, contact the Rapier MiC, Emmiken Die Waeyer, at emmiken@... regarding openings.

      For those who wish to assist with the Feast, contact the Feastocrat, Master Thomas Penyngton, at tedr@....

      For all other volunteer positions, please contact me at wolfram_von_waldersbach@....

      For those who have already sent in offers to volunteer, we will be contacting you shortly.

      Finally, we are also looking for donations for the Stone Dog Inn Auction. If you have any items to donate, or any questions about the Auction, either contact me at wolfram_von_waldersbach@..., or contact the Auctioneer, Hizzoner Etienne Des Roches, at spdesroches@....

      For more information about the event, please go to http://stonedoginn.ayreton.org/.

      I thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing you at Stone Dog Inn V.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
      Autocrat - Stone Dog Inn V

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic