1861Re: [Ayreton] The Ayreton event

  • James McAdams
    Jan 12, 2008
      jay sabath wrote:

      >Anyone who has volunteered to help in any capacity please get in contact
      >with me. I want to make as sure as I can that it goes as smoothly as
      >possible.

      Xavier - Troll, checking in.

      Elaine is doing sketches of site tokens. I was thinking about doing
      a simple mask face as a pendant, but she has several more decorative
      styles if you want me to bring her sketchpad along Sunday night.

      For feast tokens, my first thought was to pre-print the menu on a
      small scroll, and give that out. It's double-purpose, and doesn't look
      too bad.
      The second option would be to paint the masks of the site tokens,
      and the painted ones are the feast tokens.

      I forgot to bounce this off you in person - if we do the pewter mask
      tokens and scroll feast tokens, do you want to set up a "painting table"
      - either as youth activities or open-ended - for people to decorate
      their own?

      In Service,
      Xavier
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic