      Henry

      From: mary kearney <thebaronessmor@...>

      Hi -

      Just FYI -

      Until a formal bid is recieved by me and looked over by the Kingdom Officer, there can be no determination.

      Baroness Mor the Merry
      Regional MOAS

      thebaronessmor@ yahoo.com

      Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi all--

      Was there a decision made about bidding for the regional A&S Faire?  If so, do we know when a decision will be made by the powers that be about whether or not we are the "winners"?

      Just curious,
      Acelina