      From: "jeffnaggie@..." <jeffnaggie@...>
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com; sca-middle@...
      Cc: phia@...; pj_huffstutter@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 4:16:50 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Servers needed for Tree-Girt-Sea's Twelfth Night

      Greetings to all,

      We are in need of six more people to serve feast at Tree-Girt-Sea' s "Twelfth Night" on January 26th.

      All servers will have the opportunity to eat feast (which looks both "sinful" and "heavenly" at the same time) prior to serving.  Feel free to preview the menu at http://www.treegirt sea.com/12thnigh t.html

      Please email me off list if you are interested in volunteering to serve.  First come...first serving...(pun intended)

      Thank you,
      Hillary of Langeforde
      Head Server