1842Ayreton Activities Announcement

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Jan 7, 2008
      Happy New Year and greetings unto the populace of Ayreton, from the Towne Cryer!  Below are the weekly activities.  If you have any changes or additions, please let us know and we will send them out next week.

      MONDAY ACTIVITIES

      BARONS NOYSE

      Monday Nights from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Robbyan and Fern's.  Any instrument is welcome, recorders can be borrowed and Robbyan is willing to teach.  Absolute beginners please call first as some sight reading ability is necessary - this can also be taught.

      Phone Number: (773) 764-1920

      Address: 2506 W. Morse Ave. , Chicago , IL 60645

      SILVER THIMBLE GUILD FOR CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION

      Join the Guild on Monday nights for sewing and garb research.  The Silver Thimble Guild meets on Monday nights at Mistress Juliana's house, just West of downtown--call before coming- 773-750-2180.

      WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES

      TREE GIRT SEA SCRIBAL NIGHT

      Scribe Night is open to anyone in the Ayreton region who is interested in calligraphy and
      illumination.

      Who: THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth (mka Vickie Rayhill)

      When: 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays of the month.

      Time: 7:30 pm to 10 pm

      More info: 847-824-3814

      THURSDAY ACTIVITIES

      Rokkhealden Scriptorium

      Thurs. Jan. 31st (moot) (NOTE: Not the usual 4th Thursday of the month)

      The Pippins -- Tree Girt Sea

      The Pippins are an a capella singing group performing medieval and renaissance choral music both in the SCA and for modern Chicagoland audiences.  We meet on the north side of Chicago ( Andersonville ) every Thursday, from 7:45 - 10 pm.  Please call for more information: 312-259-6688.

      FRIDAY ACTIVITIES

      Needlework/Fiber Arts Night
      Every third Friday of the month, 6 pm - 10 pm

      Bring a project to work on or the willingness to learn something new.

      For more information, email: gschneid@....

      SUNDAY ACTIVITIES

      Heralds at Home

      Phebe and Kevin will be hosting heraldry at their home on the last Sunday of each month:

      3935 N. Kostner Chi, IL 60641.
      Phone 773-286-5952.

      All area heralds, and any clients who wish to attend are welcome. Heraldic services for name and device researches will be available at this "one stop". Exact time in each afternoon to follow soon.

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Towne Cryer. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. After all the more people playing together, the more fun it is for everyone! Let me know if you find anything that needs a correction in this or other announcements.