180Labor Day Weekend Excess

  • Leopoldo Lastre
    Aug 29, 2006
      Not had enough of the renaissance after Pennsic & MKAOD? Well how about a
      day trip to the Bristol Ren Faire Sunday afternoon/evening or Monday to
      harass Talib at the Arms and Armor booth?

      Should you wish to come I can secure tickets, as I am sure a few others may
      be able to, at a rate of $10 each and leave them at will call window.
      Coinage on the barrel head first. I can collect Saturday evening at MKAOD
      while I enjoy bardic, dancing, and schmoozing. Please e-mail me directly
      off list to arrange a rendezvous.

      Remember how a Frenchman (or person) laughs,
      Leo/Talib

      --
      Leopoldo Lastre
      3818 West West End