1716Re: Happy Birthday

  • tonyjlong
    Nov 8, 2007
      Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

      I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
      night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
      party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
      Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
      starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
      one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

      Vladimir Auslander

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

      > pechadwick@... writes:
      >
      > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
      >
      > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
      >
      > Anna

      > See what's new at
      > http://www.aol.com

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic