1700Re: From the Lord Mayor

  • David Roland
    Nov 5, 2007
      Yes, it is known. Unfortunately we were given only two dates that
      the event could take place at this site and the other one was even
      less amenable. Thus the hard decision was made to have the event
      take place on March 22, 2007. We will have to do our best with what
      we have. I have full confidence that the Autocrat and his staff
      will do a fine job and after that, all we can do is hope that this
      date does not prove problematic for too many people.

      Ian

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

      > spdesroches@... writes:
      >
      > > Date has been fixed at March 22nd, 2008, site is Glenbrook North
      H.S., the
      > > same as last year
      >
      > Being that I was busy during the meeting, I was wondering if it
      was known
      > that Easter is Sunday the 23rd of March. While I know not
      everyone celebrates
      > Easter, I am wondering if this will be the best weekend for an
      event. I know we
      > will not attend on that weekend and I dont want to miss it.
      >
      > Anna

      > See what's new at
      > http://www.aol.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic