1626Partners in Preservation: Chicagoland results

  • Folo Watkins
    Oct 11, 2007
      Thanks to your help, the Viking Ship took second place in the
      Partners in Preservation Competition. There is a distinct
      possibility, it will receive funding which, though short of the
      million dollars, will be welcomed:
      http://www.partnersinpreservation.com/index.php?sec=vot

      Kim Siddorn arrives in Chicagoland a week early, so we will be at
      Good Templar {Park this Sunday. This will give us time to talk with
      the director, and we can find out--as some have asked--what we can do
      to help the preservation effort. So that you won't be bored here,
      anyone who is interested in what we find out can see my entries at my
      Live Journal Account: http://folo1.livejournal.com/

      Thanks again!

      Cheers, Folo