      From: Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2007 11:21:09 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] All Souls Feast Menu? -- ISO Feastocrat

      Help, please!, I am looking for the feast menu and ingredient list for
      All Souls to make sure I can sit feast. I've tried contact through the
      event site address, but have been receiving delivery failure notices.
      could someone please contact me on- or off-list with the feast
      information. I would like to be able to send in my check to make the
      October 20 deadline, and the Chicago mail system is notoriously spotty.

      Thanks!

      Hilla

      Building a website is a piece of cake.