1618Ayreton Activities Announcement

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Oct 8, 2007
      Greetings unto the populace of Ayreton, from Mistress Gianetta, your Deputy Towne Cryer!

      Below are the weekly activities.  If you have any changes or additions, please let us know and we will send them out next week.

      Yours in service,

      --Gianetta

      MONDAY ACTIVITIES

      BARONS NOYSE

      Monday Nights from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Robbyan and Fern's.  Any instrument is welcome, recorders can be borrowed and Robbyan is willing to teach.  Absolute beginners please call first as some sight reading ability is necessary - this can also be taught.

      Phone Number: (773) 764-1920

      Address: 2506 W. Morse Ave. , Chicago , IL 60645

      SILVER THIMBLE GUILD FOR CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION

      Join the Guild on Monday nights for sewing and garb research.  The Silver Thimble Guild meets on Monday nights at Mistress Juliana's house, just West of downtown--call before coming- 773-750-2180.

      WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES

      TREE GIRT SEA SCRIBAL NIGHT

      Scribe Night is open to anyone in the Ayreton region who is interested in calligraphy and
      illumination.

      Who: THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth (mka Vickie Rayhill)

      When: 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays of the month.

      Time: 7:30 pm to 10 pm

      More info: 847-824-3814

      THURSDAY ACTIVITIES

      Rokkhealden Scriptorium

      Thur. Oct. 25 (moot)
      Thur. Nov. 8 (NOTE: NOT the normal 1st Thursday of the month)
      Thur. Nov. 29 (moot) NOTE: NOT the normal 4th Thursday of the month)

      The Pippins -- Tree Girt Sea

      The Pippins are an a capella singing group performing medieval and renaissance choral music both in the SCA and for modern Chicagoland audiences.  We meet on the north side of Chicago ( Andersonville ) every Thursday, from 7:45 - 10 pm.  Please call for more information: 312-259-6688.

      SUNDAY ACTIVITIES

      Science! Night

      Angus, tipsy as usual, bellows:

      "After a wee bit of schedule mangling, Science! night at Pennilond is back. If'n ye' dinna remember, Science! night is set aside at Pennilond Manor for the production of marvels of Science. I have most needed hand tools, table saw, jointer, planer, bandsaw, compressed air, small lathe, router table, drill press, and other such items. There is also space and equipment for most other crafts like leatherwork, metal work, cooking,
      painting, and others."

      "Like I said, the nights for the next couple of months are:

      October 21
      November 4
      November 18
      December 2
      January 20
      February 17

      All of these are Sundays. The Lab opens at 4:00pm and everyone must cleaned up and out by 10:30 (or so).

      Check the Frasers-Oak <http://www.frasers- oak.com> site for late-breaking information and directions to get to the manor.

      I'm hopin to see a bunch of ye.”

      -*Angus*-

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.