1604Ayreton Activity Announcements

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Sep 26, 2007
      Greetings unto the populace of Ayreton, from Mistress Gianetta, your Deputy Towne Cryer!
      Below are the weekly activities.  If you have any changes or additions, please let us know and we will send them out next week.
      Yours in service,
      Barons Noyes
      Monday Nights from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Robbyan and Fern's.  Any instrument is welcome, recorders can be borrowed and Robbyan is willing to teach.  Absolute beginners please call first as some sight reading ability is necessary - this can also be taught.
      Phone Number: (773) 764-1920
      Address: 2506 W. Morse Ave., Chicago, IL 60645
      As many might know, Magdalena von der Plesse and Peter the Goldsmith are relocating to the Kingdom of Atlantia. We wish them well in their new endeavors.

      Therefore, I would like to announce the Province of Tree Girt Sea Scribal nights have been changed, beginning October 3rd, 2007.

      Who: THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth
      (mka Vickie Rayhill)

      When: 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays of the month.

      Where: 978 Walter Avenue, Des Plaines, IL 60016

      Time: 7:30 pm to 10 pm

      More info: 847-824-3814

      The new schedule will begin Wednesday, October 3.

      Scribe Night is open to anyone in the Ayreton region who is interested in calligraphy and

      Rokkhealden Scriptorium
      Thur. Sept. 20 (moot)
      Thur. Oct. 4
      Thur. Oct. 25 (moot)
      Thur. Nov. 8 (NOTE: NOT the normal 1st Thursday of the month)
      Thur. Nov. 29 (moot) NOTE: NOT the normal 4th Thursday of the month)
      The Pippins -- Tree Girt Sea
      The Pippins are an a capella singing group performing medieval and renaissance choral music both in the SCA and for modern Chicagoland audiences.  We meet on the north side of Chicago (Andersonville) every Thursday, from 7:45 - 10 pm.  Please call for more information: 312-259-6688.