1602Re: An Ayreton Arts Academy: Save the Date - Oct 27th

  • ladyscribe07
    Sep 26, 2007
      I will be there with my scribal stuff! (12-5 pm)

      Thanks,

      Eleanor

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Craig Shupee' <philipwhite@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Unto the Township of Ayreton Does Master Philip White,
      Minster of Arts and Sciences for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea Send
      Greetings and Well Wishes. In an effort to further the arts and
      sciences within the Township, Tree-Girt-Sea along with the help of
      Grey Gargoyles has decided to host an Ayreton Arts Academy.

      > We want everyone to have an opportunity to meet and socialize, while
      experiencing the wealth of Arts and Sciences that Ayreton has to
      offer. This is a chance for us to get together and have fun, and get
      to know our neighbors and create new friendships in a low-key, casual
      event setting.
      > What we are proposing is a day of arts and science activities which
      will be a combination of a craft fair, classes, and performance time,
      with space and time for socializing.

      > So, save the date on your calendar:
      >
      > October 27, 2007
      > 12pm – 7pm
      > Ida Noyes Hall
      > University of Chicago
      >
      > Please contact me with your ideas for the event! If you'd like to
      teach, perform, or if there's something you'd like to see happen at
      the event, let me know. We welcome everyone to share their talents!
      Our activities will be in just one room – so do expect to share space.
      If it works out then we hope to have many more in the future. If it
      doesn't? Then we will try something different next time.
      > Watch for more details about the Academy soon.
      > Your Servant to Command, ~p.w.
      > More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows
      Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.