159Archery Practice

  • Michael Tyderek
    Aug 3, 2006
      Hello all,

      I hold an informal archery practice on Thursday nights from 6 - 8/9 @
      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/ I know that Hannah does the same
      thing on Wednesday nights as we see each other there often. Please
      come out after Pennsic as I will be shooting there again after War.

      It's a cozy place with AC, good instructors, enthusiastic staff, and
      did I mention AC? Full service pro shop, if Terry can't fix it, it's
      really broke. :) The range is only 20 yards, but what can you do in
      the city. Range fee is small $7 / hour. $0.50 for targets if you
      don't bring your own. Due to insurance, crossbows aren't allowed.

      Contact myself or Hannah for additional information.
      Thank you for your interest.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic