      From: ladyscribe07 <ladyscribe07@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 9:19 pm
      Subject: [Ayreton] Still need some help with an embroidery project

      Hi,

      I am still looking for the following shire badges (symbol) to complete
      an embroidery project. I could go to the websites by the symbols (ex:
      Ravenslake = blue raven w/two laurel wreaths on a background of white)
      I gone to the Midrealm site and found all the shires and baronies, but
      not the ones I need for this project.

      If any of your good gentles has an ACTUAL PATTERN of each shires badge,
      that would be preferable. I will take what I can get. I wish I could
      include everyone, but I do not have the room. It just NORTHSHIELD ONLY.

      Would like to complete it by Spring Coronation.

      The shires I need are:

      RAVENSLAKE
      VANISHED WOODS
      BLACKHAWK
      TREE-GIRT-SEA
      GREY GARGOYLES
      CARRAIG BAN
      DARK RIVER
      ROKKEHEALDEN
      ILLITON
      BAILLE NA SCOLAIRI
      LOCHMORROW
      WURM WALD
      SWORDCLIFFE
      ST CAROL ON THE MOOR
      SHATTERED CRYSTAL (HAVE THAT ONE!)
      FAR REACHES

      If there are any others I should include, (unclaimed areas) please let
      me know.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild