1531Re: [Ayreton] Re: Groups Transition Discussion

  • kevin purtrell
    Sep 18, 2007
      Dear Pan Grimkirk,

      Wulf is overly protective of his spouse.
      I am overly protective of Phebe.
      Master Hal is overly protective of Mistress Juliana.
      Andrew McBaine is still overly protective of Sorcha.
      Master Robyyan may very well be overly protective of  Sir Fern, but as he writes the software my library uses I don't even want ot go there.

      Sorry you didn't get the memo. ;)

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      auldefarte <auldefarte@...> wrote:
      Apologies to the list:

      Wulf,

      Its really sad that I must respond to this, since I'm really getting
      tired of having to defend or explain myself (and my very presence) to
      you. In short: I'm back. Please find a way to get over it.

      I've already had a private e-mail exchange with with Merrill about
      this, explaining that my comments on the Ayreton list were not meant
      as a personal attack in any way, and received a pleasant response.
      And had you read the actual posted comments, you'd see I also
      indicated that I perceived no malice on Merrill's part in any way.

      Perhaps you might check with her before looking for fault where there
      is none.

      -- Grimkirk