1517Re: [Ayreton] Re: Groups Transition Discussion

  • Christian Fournier
    Sep 18, 2007
      > We all know that there are more people on the book's then show up for
      > a TGS meeting. Most of them play with other groups in the area,
      > Groups that have there own opinion about a Barony in this area and
      > how it should be formed. IF they are putting in their two cents in
      > the another group why do they have to put it in aging over here? (I
      > know it's the Chicago way to vote early and offen)

      Grey Gargoyles, at least, raised that issue well before the "vote"
      meeting, and decided that anyone could consider themselves a Gargoyle
      and thus vote there, UNLESS they had already voted with another
      group. Further, anyone who votes at the Gargoyles' meeting is
      expected not to vote at any other group thereafter.

      It should be pretty clear, whichever side you favor: no double
      dipping...

      For my part, I've held two offices in Grey Gargoyles, though I've
      always lived in Tree-Girt-Sea. Lately, I've been going to TGS
      meetings, instead of GG meetings, so I voted at TGS.

      Christian Fournier
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic