151A playing for the Prize

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Jul 30 6:16 PM
      Oyez!  Oyez!

      Greetings unto the Ayreton Area, Region of the Midlands and to all who may read these words!

      The Thieves of Hearts do wish to announce far and wide that there is one who wished to join their ranks and is willing to play the prize to join them.

      Lord Tedesco da Venezia is he who seeks to join!

      Come see him use his courage, skill and cunning to fence his way to becoming a Thief of Hearts.

      Coming in garb is highly encouraged for this auspicious occasion.

      Please come to the practice for the Thieves of Heart this Tuesday August 1.

      Directions to the Thieves of Heart Practice!!

        http://thieves.ayreton.org/

        Practices are held Tuesday evenings 6:30p to 9p at the Glenbrook North High School.  Address: 2300 Shermer Road, Northbrook IL.

        Best way to I - 294 to Willow Road Exit.

        Exit Willow road to the EAST.  Aprox 1.9 miles to Shermer Road.

        Turn Left onto Shermer road.  Follow Shermer 4 blocks to the last driveway into the school and turn left.

        Go past the stop sign, turn left into the next parking lot and then turn right behind the tennis courts.  The parking lot will be on your left.  Look for the propped open door to the gym that will be on your left as you enter the parking lot.

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.