1491Re: Groups Transition Discussion

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Sep 17, 2007
      Last I checked 15 from 18 left 3. I didn't feel I needed to explain
      that those 3 were dissenters, as I felt that was rather obvious.
      I noted the proxies separately, in part to show that I was attempting
      to hear all those expressing a concern about the Province's future.
      As for those who didn't show up for that meeting or didn't weigh in, I
      can only assume they had no opinion, or at least trusted those who did
      show up to weigh in for them. There's not much else I can do.
      -Nadezda
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic