1470Foxhunt 3

  • mandy lemke
    Sep 10, 2007
      Good gentles,
      The time has come once again for a FOX HUNT!! We are planning a fun day of activities including, classes, feasting, shopping, arts, fighting, archery, and fun stuff for kids too! The site will open at 9.
      However, we do need some people to volunteer for a few things. We need a rapier martial - duties are painless. We will need some people to help clean up, which will include doing some dishes. If you are willing and able to help out, please contact me francesca at seaprincess527@... or the other autocrat Xavier/Jim at jmcadams@...
      Thanks so much and hope to see all of you there!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic