1464Desperatly seeking hay

  • Vargas
    Sep 7, 2007
      Hi all,
       Up from the depths of injury and down do I surface. I'm looking for some help or connections or something. We  need hay. We're desperate to get it. THERE IS NONE TO BE FOUND around here.  I've been calling as far as N.Y. (yes new york,)  looking for it. Oh yeah they got it, at anywhere from 3800 to 6000 grand a load. That's roughly 25 tons. That includes delivery of course) It breaks down to about 7.00 a bale  a bit too steep.
      So now the comes the help part, if anybody knows anyone that  knows anyone that has hay for sale, reasonbly priced  hay up to 5 dollars a bale, then please, please send me thier contact info. If they can deliver  5000 bales great, if we have to pick up 500 bales, then great!
      In any case thanks for the help.
      Who now will disappear into the obscurity of injury, and worry over feeding the horses.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic