1454Re: Ayreton Activity Announcements

  • twlyon24
    Sep 4, 2007
      Does this announcement mean that the regular practice site on Root
      and University in Aurora is available again?

      Logos
      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, mandy lemke <seaprincess527@...>
      wrote:

      > Good gentles,
      > On Tuesdays there is also a fighter practice/A&S night in aurora.
      We are at the root street campus, and this is hosted by the incipient
      shire of Foxvale. If you need directions or more information you also
      may contact our website....www.foxvale.org.
      > Francesca
      >
      > Ayreton Towne Cryer <ayretontownecryer@...> wrote:
      > Greetings unto the populace of the hearty lands of
      Ayreton, from Mistress Gianetta, your Deputy Towne Cryer!

      > Below are the weekly activitie that we know of to date. If you
      have any changes or additions, please let us know and we will send
      them out next week.

      > Yours in service,
      >
      > --Gianetta
      >

      > MONDAY ACTIVITIES
      >
      > Baron Noyes
      >
      > Monday Nights from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Robbyan and Fern's. Any
      instrument is welcome, recorders can be borrowed and Robbyan is
      willing to learn. Absolute beginners please call first as some sight
      reading ability is necessary - this can also be taught.

      _

      > THURSDAY ACTIVITIES
      >
      > Rokkhealden Scriptorium
      >
      > The Scriptorium is composed of all skill levels. The Scriptorium
      is open to anyone who is interested in any aspect of the scribal
      arts. You do NOT have to be a member of the shire to participate in
      the Scriptorium. You don't have to be an artist. You don't have to
      paint. You don't have to draw. You don't even have to do
      calligraphy. Experiment and do what you like. You don't have to buy
      anything. We are a friendly group and share our supplies. Of course,
      if you get hooked like we did, you'll want to get your own supplies.
      From time to time we hold classes to teach various aspects of
      calligraphy and illumination. About the only request (per say) is
      you be active, encouraging, positive to others and yourself.

      > http://www.midrealm.org/rokkehealden/
      >
      > Thur. Sept. 6
      > Thur. Sept. 20 (moot)
      > Thur. Oct. 4
      > Thur. Oct. 25 (moot)
      > Thur. Nov. 8 (NOTE: NOT the normal 1st Thursday of the month)
      > Thur. Nov. 29 (moot) NOTE: NOT the normal 4th Thursday of the
      month)

      > The Pippins -- Tree Girt Sea
      >
      > The Pippins are an a capella singing group performing medieval
      and renaissance choral music both in the SCA and for modern
      Chicagoland audiences. We meet on the north side of Chicago
      (Andersonville) every Thursday, from 7:45 - 10 pm. Please call for
      more information: 312-259-6688.

      > This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Towne Cryer. If you
      wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get
      together announced feel free to contact me and request an
      announcement be made. After all the more people playing nice
      together, the more fun it is for everyone! Corrections can also be
      made but only if you help me find them.

      > The Cryer can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@...
      >
      > If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-
      mail to the AyretonTowneCryer@... and put in the body that you are
      requesting to be removed from the announcement list.