1428Re: Upcoming Events

  • ayretontownecryer
    Aug 24, 2007
      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, spdesroches@... wrote:

      If I may remind the Honorable Lord Mayor of Ayreton that there are
      no Meetings at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense. It is a long
      held tradition.

      At what event then would we like to hold an Ayreton Towne Meeting.
      There are several event occuring in the Ayreton Area and were happy
      to have a Towne meeting last year.

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer

      > Greetings Good Citizens of Ayreton
      >
      > I, your Lord Mayor, am here to remind all that we have
      several events to discuss here in the coming days. Closest is the
      next Ayreton Carnivale, hopefully soon enough that an orderly
      succession may be arranged for my replacement. Don't get me wrong, I
      love my job, but now is the time to begin planning. Even more
      important, the Kingdom is in need of bids for Spring Coronation, as
      well as Spring Crown Tourney. Finally we have been asked to host the
      Rose Tourney in 2009.
      > The first two require almost immediate attention to begin
      planning, the last would be comforting to the organizers to at least
      have a comittment from us soon. I know that we have the means to
      accomplish these important upcoming events in a timely fashion, and
      show the Kingdom our spiff!

      > In Service to The Midrealm and Ayreton
      > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
      > Your Lord Mayor