1427Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Events

  • mandy lemke
    Aug 24, 2007

      Good Gentles and Ladies,
      Fox Hunt 3 is upon us soon as well. It is on Sept. 22 starting at 9 am. We will have heavy, rapier, youth combat, archery, thrown weapons, classes, the silken petals, and a REAL WORKING FORGE!!!. Our feastocrat has agreed to come back from the previous two years, so that means come hungry. We will have merchants to shop at, kids activities...including the almost famous FOX HUNT. This is a lot of fun for children and kids a like. Please see our website for more details and to submit questions.
      Francesca del Mar of FoxVale
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic