      From: Christian Fournier <cf@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 10:38:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Partial correction: *ONE* New Laurel!

      My congratulations to Sarafina, who was placed on vigil during
      Midrealm Court last night, and is to be elevated at Coronation.

      I don't know how the other rumor about myself got started, and though
      I am glad to know that there are some of you who would be happy for me
      IF it had been true, I must clarify that I have not been placed on
      vigil for the Laurel. Sorry about the confusion!

      Congrats, again, Sarafina!!

      Christian Fournier