1381Re: [Ayreton] General Question

  • Marie Schorn
    Aug 13, 2007
      Hi Ellen,

      Could it be either the Baron's Noise (Robyyans group - mainly based out of Chicago - they have a lot of recorders in the group) or Music Subterranea .  Francesca loves Italy and I think is from Bloomington.  Please excuse any mispelling of names.  I just got back from Pennsic and I think my brain is still there.

      Arrienne

      ladyscribe07 <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I am trying to remember the Music Group that played at 12th Night in
      TGS and cannot remember their name. I was at a party of theirs in
      Bloomington in the Spring (forget which event, darn.)

      I understand they have a website. I know about Magnitune.com but
      can't for the life of me remember the name of the group.

      Please forward any info as I would like to get their music. The lady
      who a part of it, likes Italy a lot.

      Thanks,

      lady Eleanor