1336Re: [Ayreton] upcoming boyscout demo

  • Andrew Otto
    Jul 13, 2007
      M'lady,

      I did indeed say that I could help out. If memory serves and the Council calendar is correct, this is coming up rather quickly.

      Please forward the contact info and other *stuff* and I'll scurry around this weekend and find folks to hit each other for the kids.

      -*Angus*-

      the child <yslagy@...> wrote:
      If you have said yes to participating in/ helping out with a cub scout
      day camp demo, please email me as soon as possible. I think there is
      some confusion. Thank you.
      Isabella,
      Senechal, Vanished Wood

      -*Andy*-