1313Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Event, Symbols and Mayoral Selection

  • Christian Fournier
    Jul 9, 2007
      And for the THOUSDANTH time...YES! it really *WAS*
      Random Chance the first time. Any subsequent
      'elections' were not overseen by myself, so I can't
      speak for those.

      As a co-overseer of the first Election, I can also confirm that the process was entirely random.  I'm not saying that there wasn't a back-up plan, or something, I'm just saying that that first election, as conducted, was entirely random.

       Christian Fournier
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic