      From: Scribesquire@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 1:54 pm
      Subject: [Ayreton] Barony/canton question

          This question came up at our moot and I thought I would ask it here as it could be a question others have.
      If the shell barony idea became a reality and a shire became a canton, would they still be able to plan and organize events independently?  I assume the answer is yes as long as they were referred to the event as being sponsored by Canton X.  If they wanted to do a baronial level event then they would have to get baronial approval, correct?