1243Baronial question group discussion

  • TCD3125@aol.com
    Jul 2, 2007
      With the way the discussion is going I feel that there are some important questions that need to discussed by the various group both at the Ayreton level but also at the local group level.  I know some people are not on the Ayreton group and we need to make sure that their voices are heard in the discussion.

      First is do we want to have Ayreton transition from a household to a barony?

      Second if so what form of barony, Shell, hub and spoke?

      Third how will the vote be done, each group individually or as one large group vote? (This is important if we need to be worried about continuity and also individual group preferences)

      Forth what does each group want to get out of the barony?

      Fifth what is each group will to give or give up to the barony?

      Sixth what time frame are we looking at to do this in?

      I hope that these questions will help each group a starting point for discussion of seeing if each group wants to do this and why they want to do this.  For this to work we will need a consensus from all and not just the will of a few.  And with the repercussions if Ayreton tries to transition to a Barony and fails being so high if this is what is wanted we need to make sure we do it correct.

      Tim Dinan
      TCD3125@...