1124Questions about baronies

  • Andrew Otto
    Jun 26, 2007
      Angus, looking a bit sheepish addresses the gathered gentles:

      OK, I agree that Barony is a great idea, especially for holding events. But I do have some questions:

      1. What happens to the local groups? Do they go away? If not, what is the effect of being part of a Barony?

      2. Other than hosting events, what are the benefit of becoming a Barony.

      3. What are the drawbacks (both real and precieved)?

      -*Angus*-