1107Re: May have been gone over before

  • Chris
    Jun 20, 2007
      How North are you talking? I'd be interested depending on location.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sheehan, Justin" <JSHEEHA3@...> wrote:

      > Would anyone care to get together somewhere on the Northside for a
      few Saturday/weeknight practices? If we could get just 5 or 6 people
      out I think we could all get a good workout in, and I could definitely
      use some practice. Also, if anyone has armor padding material or old
      rattan weapons they'd like to get off of their hands, contact me! I'm
      working on a rattan weapon at the moment (many thanks to Henry of
      Exeter for advice on construction), but I may not have time to put it
      together before Border Skirmish.

      > -Justin

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic