1092May have been gone over before

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Jun 15, 2007
      May have been gone over before

       Would anyone care to get together somewhere on the Northside for a few Saturday/weeknight practices? If we could get just 5 or 6 people out I think we could all get a good workout in, and I could definitely use some practice. Also, if anyone has armor padding material or old rattan weapons they'd like to get off of their hands, contact me! I'm working on a rattan weapon at the moment (many thanks to Henry of Exeter for advice on construction), but I may not have time to put it together before Border Skirmish.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic