1039Foxvale Practice Update

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Jun 4, 2007
      Greetings Foxvale, Ayreton, and Midlands fighters,

      I have just been informed by our contact person at the Aurora Community Center that our practice site will not be available this summer. For now I recommend anyone normally attending Foxvale's practices to instead go to the Ayreton combined practice on Sundays. I believe Thieves of Hearts is still going on Tuesdays as well. I send out an update if there is any change to the Foxvale practice info. I will see what I can do to locate another indoor site, but perhaps we can do practices outdoors at a park until a new site is located.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

      http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic