      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of kfinegan@...
      Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 10:44 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Event question from a newcomer

      Greetings.

      I've just moved here from An Tir, and I realized as I looked at the event calendar that I have no idea what events are good to attend, which ones are small, which are large, what sorts of activities to expect...

      So, what events are good to attend?  What are _you_ going to this summer?  Why do you choose those events to attend?

      In Service to the Dream (and formerly to An Tir),
      Signora Beatrice Domenici della Campana, AoA
      Argent, a lion rampant to sinister sable and in chief two roses azure, each charged with a rose argent.
      (fieldless) A rose per pale argent and azure
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic