1011Service for Locklainn - Forwarded by request

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    May 26, 2007
      Greetings all,

      Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone for your calls,
      e-mails, and offers of love and support. The way that
      everyone has rallied around is amazing and wonderful
      to behold. I am doing far better than I had expected
      and it's largely due to all of you.

      The "formal" services for Lochlainn will be Thursday,
      May 31, at Kenosha Funeral Services, 8226 Sheridan
      Road in Kenosha. There will be visitation from 5 to 7
      pm, with a memorial service following. Anyone who
      wishes to speak in Dan's memory at that time will be
      welcome (though it would help "traffic management" if
      you can let me know in advance that you'd like to
      speak).

      The Cairn will be open after the service if anyone
      wishes to linger. (Contact me off list if you need
      directions.) There will also be a more SCAdian
      memorial service at a Ravenslake fighter practice
      later this summer, date TBD.

      In lieu of flowers, please make a contribution to the
      Winthrop Harbor Cub Scout Den 667, The Pale or
      Northwatch operating funds, or to the Atlantic
      Challenge Apprenticeshop program.
      (www.atlanticchallenge.com)

      Directions to Kenosha Funeral Center: from I-94, exit
      Hwy 50 into Kenosha (just as if you were coming to the
      house). At the five-way intersection with 39th St and
      Roosevelt Road, continue *straight* ahead on 75th St
      instead of veering left on Hwy 50. Go about 1 mile (5
      lights) to Sheridan Road/Rt 32 and turn right. The
      Center is about 3/4 mile south on the west side of the
      road, between a McDonalds, a motorcycle dealership,
      and a transmission repair shop. How appropriate.
      If coming up from Waukegan/Zion area, just get on
      Sheridan and head north to 82nd St.

      If you forwarded the original message to someone,
      please send this one on to the same folks as well.

      Also, if anyone has photos of Lochlainn they would be
      willing to share (especially digital), please send
      them to me at my work e-mail (lewisn@...) or upload
      them to the Ravenslake Yahoo group. I would greatly
      appreciate them.

      Thank you again,
      Marie

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.